Find a Salon on a Hop on Hop Off New York Tour
A hop on hop off New York tour gives you access to more than 25 stops. The way it works is that the bus makes a loop, stopping at various destinations along the way. For an affordable price, you can get on at any of the stops and then get off as many times as you want. Typically, each routed loop takes about two and a half hours to complete. That gives you plenty of time to get your hair done and see a favorite site or grab a bite to eat. Remember, in New York City, there are several routes, including Downtown, Midtown, and Uptown. With so much versatility, you will have no problem finding a reputable salon that coordinates with the stops. To organize your day, get a hop on hop off New York City sightseeing map. That way, you know where to get on, the closest stopping point by your preferred salon, and where to get back on to head back home or to your hotel.
As part of the hop on hop off New York tour in the downtown area, any one of these three salons is ideal.
- Fabio Doti Salon – 40 Exchange Place – Suite 702
- Tomoko Shima Hair Salon – 235 W. 14 Street
- The Drawing Room New York Salon – 148 Spring Street
If you prefer to take one of these NYC bus tours in midtown, then consider the following.
- Midoma – 545 8 Avenue – Suite 750
- HairOSH – 11 E. 32 Street
- Studio 34 Hair Salon – 201 E. 34th Street
You also have several options in uptown New York City.
- Madison Reed Color Bar – 11 W. 18 Street
- Scott J. Aveda Salon & Spa Morningside Heights – 2929 Broadway
- Bibi Salon LLC – 2220 Frederick Douglass Boulevard