Places to Stop on New York Bus Tours for Dessert
The desserts in New York City are like nothing you have experienced before. The problem is that when visiting the Big Apple, you either have no clue where to go or you worry about fighting traffic or getting lost when driving yourself around. Fortunately, you can hit the best dessert hot spots thanks to New York bus tours. Organized New York City bus tours know what visitors want and, therefore, they oblige. Along with taking people around the city to see places like Central Park, the Rockefeller Center, and the Statue of Liberty, they head to places that serve mouth-watering desserts. By taking New York bus tours, you will visit the best dessert places in the city.
The Best Dessert Places in the Big Apple
Whether taking an NYC night tour or one during the day, get ready for the dessert experience of a lifetime.
- Spot Dessert Bar – What makes this dessert bar so unique is that the sweets are a combination of American and Asian flavors. It uses ingredients like yuzu, green tea, and kabocha.
- Dominique Ansel Bakery – NYC bus tours also stop by this bakery, which serves an assortment of unique desserts, including cookie shots filled with cold milk.
- Big Gay Ice Cream – Instead of ordinary desserts, this establishment has unique ice cream specialties like Bea Arthur and Salty Pimp along with incredible toppings.
- Lady M Confections – By taking a city tour bus in NYC, you can enjoy a slice of Mille Crepe Cake. It’s made from delicious crepes layered with cannoli cream. Other favorites include the green tea and strawberry crepe cakes.
- M’O II Gelato – For authentic Italian warm gelato Panino, this is the place to go. The gelato gets pressed between warm brioche buns for an unforgettable flavor.
- Dough – Also on the list of places where NYC bus tours go is Dough, famous for its hibiscus donuts. They are the perfect balance between sweet and fruity.
- Doughnut Plant – If you love donuts, you will appreciate the flavors here. They include carrot cake, oatmeal with flecks of cashew, cranberries, apricot, and sunflower seeds.
- Two Little Red Hens – If you have a weakness for cupcakes, you will love this place. The top sellers include red velvet, Brooklyn blackout, mocha madness, chocolate cheesecake, key lime, and carrot. They are all made with fresh ingredients.