There are no refunds on any used or unused services.
There are no refunds or exchanges for lost or stolen tickets.
Refunds will not be given for the following issues:
- Bad weather, if the bus is operating
- Complaints about traffic or buses taking a long time to arrive
- Long lines for a bus
- Employee complaints (other than in extraordinary cases determined by management)
- Bus temperature was too hot/too cold
- Complaints relating to other attractions included in packages
- Audio issues
- Tickets purchased through third-party suppliers
- Last minute trip cancelations
Customer may receive a refund if:
- TopView Sightseeing® is completely unable to operate
- A customer's credit card was charged more than once for the same transaction
- TopView Sightseeing® reserves the right to offer a partial refund in all circumstances
- If a refund is agreed TopView Sightseeing® may charge a 15% administrative fee
On rare occasions due to weather, security, unforeseen acts of nature or/and other conditions beyond our control, TopView Sightseeing® reserves the right to change or terminate any scheduled tour and assumes no responsibility for delays.