30% OFF Deal ends today 11:59pm
26 people are looking at this event now
Highlights of Our Night Tours: NYC
See the lights of Times Square, Grand Central Terminal, Broadway, the Empire State Building, and more!
Buy passes now and use them anytime within twelve months.
No reservations are required!
Wondering What to Do in New York at Night? See it All on Our Night Tours NYC
On night tours, NYC reveals its true magnificence as the city that never sleeps glows with millions of lights. Our double-decker New York evening tours take you from Times Square down 5th Ave. to the Empire State Building, Greenwich Village, Chinatown, and Little Italy before crossing over to Brooklyn.
As the bus returns to Manhattan, the Brooklyn Bridge provides a truly dazzling display of light and architecture. After passing the United Nations, the tour continues with the Chrysler Building and Grand Central Terminal, two of the most beautiful structures in the entire city. Before you know it, the bus has returned to the glamorous lights of Times Square, leaving you with a night of memories to last a lifetime!
NIGHT TOUR WITH AUDIO GUIDE
- Guaranteed seating on the upper deck.
- 7-mile route to see NYC’s brightest lights.
- Audio Narration with Fun Facts.
NIGHT TOUR WITH LIVE GUIDE
- All offerings listed above plus:
- Tour Guide with City Knowledge and Fun Facts.
WHAT YOU’LL SEE
- Rockefeller Center
- Radio City Music Hall
- Empire State Building
- Bryant Park
- Grand Central Terminal
- Chrysler Building
- St. Patrick Cathedral
- Flatiron Building
- Times Square
- Washington Square Park
- Brooklyn Bridge
- Manhattan Bridge
- World Trade Center
- Great Views of the Manhattan Skyline
- And More!
Amazing photo ops
Empire State Building
Washington Square Arch
World Trade Center
- Dates: Daily at 6:00pm & 8:00pm
- Departure point: Stop 1, 8th Ave between 46th St & 47th St.
- Departure time: 6:30pm & 8:00pm for Night Tour with Live Guide
- How to board: Scan your e-pass, no print-outs needed
- Complete trip duration: Approx. 1 hour and 30 minutes